|Established in 1966, our FMS Operations Division has worked closely with the Ministry of Defense, Japan and various agencies of the US Department of Defense. Working alongside military and civilian counterparts, we have assisted in all aspects of FMS with great pride and accomplishment.
Through self-inspection, we constantly monitor rules, regulations and procedures to ensure compliance set forth by various governmental export/import regulating agencies.
The issues presented by a rapidly changing business environment are viewed as a challenge not a setback, as we pursue enhancements to our operation to better benefit our customers.
- FMS Profile and Capabilities
- Registered with U.S. Department of State
- Registered with U.S. Department of Commerce
- Freight Tracking Program
- Professionally trained staff with excellent working knowledge of FMS
- Export and Import Requirements
- Experienced in DRP, CLSSA, and RRR/TRIL programs for Japan
- EDI Capabilities with Defense Logistics Agency
- Full range of warehousing capability to include material handling equipment
- Full compliance with Dangerous Goods handling. Certified personnel on-site