|TPS Aviation is committed to providing unsurpassed service and support to ensure shipments arrive on schedule and in the best possible condition at customers assembly or storage facilities. The TPS team of logistics professionals is available to handle most customer logistical needs.
To assure on-time and quality parts deliveries, TPS maintains separate inspection, shipping and receiving departments. TPS carefully inspects all parts before stocking to a TPS facility. TPS can tailor parts for JIT shipments, logistical exportation deliveries, repackaging or crating to customer-specific requirements, and/or military specifications such as MIL-STD-129.
Shipment documentation is carefully controlled and maintained to assure accuracy that all parts are mirrored with traceable records. In addition to being licensed by the United States Department of State and the United States Department of Commerce, TPS has years of technical experience handling the shipment and exportation of dangerous goods and hazardous materials.
- TQM Service Advantage:
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Individual and/or Packaged Bar Coding of Parts
- Retrievable Printed Labels
- Custom Packaging Kitting Services
- Just-in-Time Delivery Programs
- Total Documentation Control
- Electro-Static Discharge (ESD) Protection Services
- Magnetic-free Product Services
- Hazardous Materials Handling